Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stay with Me / More of Me ReRelease

Stay with Me / More of MeStay with Me / More of Me by Samantha Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a set of previously published books 3 and 4 in the Montgomery Brothers series. These are shorter format contemporary romances. I liked Stay With Me well enough. It completed nicely the previous two romances of hero Mac's brothers. Book 4, More of Me, the hero Ryder is a cousin of the first three brothers. This is a second chance romance, and very nicely done.

I liked More of Me a lot, and it pulled the rating up to a four. Ryder and Casey meet again after twelve years. Their breakup is not detailed, other that we get that they broke up when he went off to college. Casey "needed to know if it was possible or lightning to strike twice..." And I also liked that the wedding of Mac and Gina (from Stay With Me) was featured in More of Me.

I look forward to the next Montgomery Brothers novel. I received an complementary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment