Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dear Greek Billionaire by Marian Tee

Dear Greek Billionaire (Stavros and Willow, #1)Dear Greek Billionaire by Marian Tee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the Chapter headings - "The Art of Turning Down a Greek Billionaire". I loved that the heroine is obnoxious, but we know why and love her anyway. Stavros is quite buttoned-down, but we love him anyway.

I loved this book. I did not give it five stars because it is the first in the Stavros and Willow trilogy, not a stand-alone and that makes me crazy! I am spoiled. I want the whole story.

I did read the prequel, and liked it but it was too short. This was a much better introduction to the Stavros and Willow story.

I can't wait to read the next books in this trilogy. I received a complementary copy from the author in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment