Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Release Day In Bed with the Bachelor

In Bed with the BachelorIn Bed with the Bachelor by Megan Crane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Love the sexy cover! This is a quirky romance in which the engaged heroine is given a date at the Bachelor Auction. Their date becomes a road trip to the Northwest from Montana. The hero rejects the heroine because she is still engaged. "There was no working it out of his system the old-fashioned way, not with this woman. Not with Michaela. That one taste would never be enough, that it might even make all of this worse."

My expectations were high for this book, as I have loved all previous book in the Bachelor Auction series. I liked that this book did have some continuity with the other books in the series. I was disappointed it took the heroine so long to dump her scummy fiance. One very odd part for me was how the heroine was persuaded into an open relationship with her fiance, of which he took advantage and apparently she didn't. I just didn't like that she was smart and successful, but blindly went along with the scummy fiance in her personal life.

Please note 3 stars means it is a keeper since it is a series I like.

I did receive a complementary copy from NetGalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment