Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Release Day One Night With Her Bachelor!!!

One Night with Her BachelorOne Night with Her Bachelor by Kat Latham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this Bachelor Auction series. I liked this book a lot. Having read the others, I know the heroine's backstory. And have been wondering about her. She is the beneficiary of the charity auction. and her son gifts her with a bachelor.

I liked the fact that she struggled to accept charity. I liked the fact that she had a past with the hero, he had been her brother's best friend. And I loved the ending, just loved it.

This is the sixth book in the Bachelor Auction series, set in fictional Marietta, Montana. It is a short format contemporary romance, just right for a rainy day read.

I received a complementary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment