Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Find of the Month - The Hooker and the Hermit

The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid

This is the book that made me write my first review. I always hated book reports. They were too much work. I have always kept track with stars. Been doing that for years on Goodreads and librarything.

Then I ran across this book. It had no reviews.  Why didn't it have any reviews? This wonderful book needs reviews, So here is what I wrote:

I absolutely loved this book.
Loved the play on words title. I admit - made me look.
Loved the meet- cute.
Loved the opposing points-of-view from both hero and heroine.
Loved the suspense. The authors successfully kept me wondering - will they get their happy ever after?!? This book is so wonderful I decided I had to leave a review, so others can find it and read it too!

I did buy this before I decided to review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment