Friday, March 27, 2015

Breaking Up With Barrett Goodreads review

Breaking Up with Barrett (The English Brothers, #1)Breaking Up with Barrett by Katy Regnery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sweet romance, this novel is about long time friends who find their way into love. The hero Barrett is the oldest and CEO of the family business. He has five brothers who I expect to get their own happy ever afters. The heroine, Emily, is the gardener and housekeeper's daughter. They have known each other all their lives. I love the way, in spite of the title of the book, that they actually communicate and do not actually break up!

I liked this book quite a bit and expect to read more of this series. This book is the first in the English Brothers series.

This is a "Mid-length Contemporary Romance" that I got free on sale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment