Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Release Day Adrenaline

AdrenalineAdrenaline by Sunniva Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would give it 4.5 stars if I could figure out how. Only just missed a perfect five. I thought about this a lot after finishing it.

This is the third book in Sunniva Dee's New Adult romance series set in the coolest club in town, Smother. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I liked the opposing voices of Cameron and Ingela, and occasionally Bo.

I liked that Ingela is loud, and funny and opinionated.

I loved that Cameron is constantly in search of never being bored. And Ingela never bores him, even more than the extreme sports Cameron loves.

I can't wait to read more in this series. I received a complementary copy from the author in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment