Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Release Week His Defiant Princess by Kathleen O'Brien

His Defiant PrincessHis Defiant Princess by Kathleen O’Brien
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this short, sweet contemporary romance a lot! This book is the third in the loosely linked series Royal Holiday. It is about second chances.
The hero, Ronan is a prince who plays polo and likes to go fishing. The heroine, Brenna is a American living in his country, because she does have fond memories of her gap year summer, with Ronan. When they meet, after years apart, she realizes "for the first time in nine years, she didn't automatically think of Ronan as 'her original mistake'."
I loved Ronan's struggle to be true to a promise he made his father before he died, a promise to "never marry a woman he wouldn't have been proud of." Finally Ronan realizes the correct interpretation and goes after Brenna. Yes!
I look forward to the next book in the Royal Holiday series, and I also hope the author will write for us Willow and Emory's stories as well. I did receive a complimentary copy from NetGalley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment