Saturday, April 11, 2015

Her Secret Prince ARC Review

Her Secret Prince (Royal Holiday, #2)Her Secret Prince by Madeline Ash
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is the second in the short format contemporary romance series "Royal Holiday" This is a very loosely linked series, linked by theme. I would consider this book more correctly as one of a series from author Madeline Ash, as the secondary couple in this book are the hero and heroine from The Playboy.
I loved that this is a huge second chance for these two high school sweethearts. I loved that when our hero Jed showed up on her doorstep after ten years, she almost immediately lets him back in her life. And when she finds out he need to go to Paris to meet his dad, whom he had never met, Dee immediately books a flight, is packed and ready to go with him, no questions asked. "Dee was his home."
I liked this book a lot. Dee finds her Secret Prince.
I received a complementary book from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment