Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy release week The Wedding Audition by Catherine Mann and Joanne Rock

The Wedding Audition (Runaway Brides #1)The Wedding Audition by Catherine Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the contemporary romance series Runaway Brides.
I liked this book a lot.
I liked that Wynn, the transplanted city cop, has thrown himself into his cover story of apple farmer. He offers Annanae and escape from the paparazzi, when she inadvertently shows up on his doorstep.
I love that Annamae, our tv reality star, has thrown herself wholeheartedly into the rural life, transplanting flowers in front of her guest cottage. Wynn thinks her DIY streak is really hot.
Annamae loves his lifestyle -"How delicious was it to do something because you wanted to and not because you were supposed to?"
I am really looking forward to more in this series. I got a complementary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment