Sunday, April 26, 2015

Five stars for His Blushing Bride!

His Blushing BrideHis Blushing Bride by Dani Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this short sweet contemporary romance by Dani Collins. His Blushing Bride is the second in the Montana Born Brides series. It also has important secondary characters of Skye and Chase from Dani Collins' Hometown Hero. I love love love recurring characters.

The heroine Piper is the local music teacher and lives over her parents garage. They sent hone a guy they met on their travels to stay in their house while he visits Marietta. Our hunk hero Bastien shows up and things get hot between Bastien and Piper!

I loved it when they were making out in the local high school make-out spot- because Piper had never been there - and one of her students, Bastien's niece shows up there with her boyfriend! Hilarious!

I also loved that the ending fooled me. Doesn't happen often but loved it!

Am really looking forward to the rest of this series. Can't wait to find out what happened at the celebrity wedding. I got a complimentary copy from NetGalley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment