Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Cinderella Princess ARC Review

The Cinderella Princess (Royal Holiday, #1)The Cinderella Princess by Melissa McClone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is the first in the short format contemporary romance series "Royal Holiday" This is a very loosely linked series, linked by theme. I would consider this book more correctly as one of a series from author Melissa McClone, as the secondary couple in this book are the hero and heroine from The Honeymoon Prize.
I loved this book. The heroine, Emily, is an ad exec brought in to revive a reality show. The reality show star, is the prince in question Luc. Luc is required to find a princess bride. Emily does a fine job getting to know Luc and quickly finding him princesses for first dates. Luc, on the other hand, does a fine job trying out all the dates on Emily first.
I loved that the prince had a charity that was basically his day job. But he wants to keep his charity out of the reality tv show.
I loved the ending of this book, Luc finds his Cinderella Princess.
I received a complementary book from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment