Sunday, April 26, 2015

Four Stars for the Fairy Tale Bride

The Fairy Tale BrideThe Fairy Tale Bride by Scarlet Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Fairy Tale Bride is the first in the Montana Born Brides series, a continuation of the Marietta Montana and Copper Mountain Cowboy series, most recently the Bachelor Auction series. This is a short sweet contemporary romance that I liked a lot.

The heroine Lisa is the owner of Marietta's bridal salon, who volunteers at the local hospital. She keeps running into the new hot doctor, Adam, first at the hospital, then at the local chocolate shop.

I loved that Lisa brought little girls from the hospital to play dress up. I loved that Adam could have been known as the millionaire doctor but didn't want it enough that he moved half way across the country to get away from it. And I loved that they both love and appreciate their small town for what it is, and for what it isn't.

I cannot wait to read the next in this series. I got a complementary copy from NetGalley of this sweet romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment