Tuesday, July 7, 2015

To Love A Texas Cowboy Goodreads review

To Love a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas Book 1)To Love a Texas Cowboy by Julie Benson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This sweet contemporary western romance is Wishing, Texas, book 1. I liked it a lot.
The small town of Wishing, Texas has a wishing well and the legend is you must make a wish for someone else. I liked that a lot. The hero Ty is a rancher who is financial guardian for orphaned six-year-old neighbor Ella. Her artist aunt Cassie has to relocate from New York City to look after Ella, and take over the bed-and-breakfast to boot. As her sister was the cook and hotel person, poor Cassie has a steep learning curve. Fortunately neighbor Ty can cook.
I got a complimentary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review. I look forward to reading the rest of this series about four college friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment