Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Three and a half stars for International Bad Boy #1

No Rest for the WickedNo Rest for the Wicked by Katherine Garbera
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Three and a Half Stars for No Rest for the Wicked. It is the first in the loosely connected by theme series International Bad Boys. I liked this book. It was interesting to see what makes a daredevil tick.
The hero, Sebastian has survivor's guilt form a road racing accident that killed his best friend. The heroine, Celeste, has survivor's guilt from a car accident as well, but she deals with it, or not, by becoming a therapist specializing in teenagers.
It was sweet how these two came together, definite meet cute involving his parents. I liked that she immediately decided not to be a therapist for him, she wanted to date him MUCH more.
I received a copy in return for an honest review. I look forward to reading the rest of this International Bad Boys series.

No comments:

Post a Comment