Friday, July 24, 2015

Four and a Half Stars for The Player Next Door

The Player Next DoorThe Player Next Door by Kathy Lyons
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

I loved this short format romance between a basketball star and the ditzy girl next door. Tori is actually a religion and philosophy professor rehabbing her house. Mike is the basketball star next door, housesitting while he rehabs his shoulder. Mike talks her into a summer fling.
I loved these two characters. Tori is ditzy, ON PURPOSE! Mike is superstitious in a sports star kind of way. Fun fun fun.
I wish it were a series because I want to know more about the wonderful secondary characters. Cole, the teammate who never smiles, I want to know more. I bought this book after reading a sample and getting hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment