Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer In New York's His Love is a Keeper.

His Love (Summer in New York, #3)His Love by Jennifer Gracen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short romance is the third in the Summer in New York series, which directly follows the Christmas in New York series. Jennifer Gracen's novella in the Christmas in New York series All I Want for Christmas, is a story about Sean and Cassandra. His Love is about Gavin McKinnon, Sean's brother. Our heroine is Toni, who rooms for the summer with Gavin's sister Anna.
Yes, this is a summer fling. But what happens when the fling is more? How do you know, for sure?
I loved how the families, both Toni's and Gavin's, get involved. Such fun. Such real life.
I got a complimentary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review. I look forward to the rest of the series, Summer in New York. And I also look forward to more of the McKinnon family from Jennifer Gracen. Gavin's sister Anna need a Happy Ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment