Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Release Day Never Refuse A Sheikh!

Never Refuse a SheikhNever Refuse a Sheikh by Jackie Ashenden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third novella in the International Bad Boys series (2015 edition), seventh overall. It also has a brief mention of characters from one of the previous in this series, Never Seduce a Sheikh, also by Jackie Ashenden. I liked this traditional romance a lot.
I loved that the hero and heroine, a sheikh and a princess, were drawn together by loneliness, a "lonely kind of freedom in the desert". I loved that he saw her need to be independent, "a princess should never be helpless". I loved that he need help to be free, to be just himself.
I received a complementary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review. I look forward to reading more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment