Monday, June 1, 2015

Bound to the Sheikh by Carol Marinelli

Bound to the Sheikh (International Bad Boys Book 5)Bound to the Sheikh by Carol Marinelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first novella in the International Bad Boys series (2015 edition), fifth overall. I liked this traditional romance a lot.

I liked that the heroine had a career as a flight attendant. She wasn't looking for a man to save her, she started out just wanting a fling. He was expecting to go back home and this was to be his last fling. And then it became something more, they are both fighting for their love to exist in the open.

This book has the sense of the traditional harlequin Presents sheikh romances, a plus in my opinion.

I received a complementary copy from netGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment