Monday, June 29, 2015

Four stars for Tempting the Knight

Tempting the Knight (The Fairy Tales of New York Book 2)Tempting the Knight by Heidi Rice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second in the Fairy Tales of New York series. To quote the dedication, it is based on a "bad girl supermodel Rapunzel". I liked this short format romance a lot.
Our hero Ty is a buttoned up Legal Aid lawyer that cannot figure out how in the world he got involved with the wild woman supermodel with all the hair and a friend of his sister no less. And Zelda , our princess of course, is a recovering alcoholic who cannot figure out what to do with a superhero. I love a romance where the hero and heroine have no reasons for the relationship to work, but they work at it and figure it out.
I look forward to reading the rest of the series. I got a complimentary copy form NetGalley in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment