Monday, June 1, 2015

Forever and Ever - Willow and Stavros

Forever and Ever, My Greek BillionaireForever and Ever, My Greek Billionaire by Marian Tee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had to wait to write the review this book deserves. This is the third and final book ( novella?) in the "My Greek Billionaire" (Willow and Stavros) series. I loved this series. I do not like having to wait between installments, as it were, so I definitely recommend getting the series as a bundle.
I had to wait because I did not like how nasty Stavros was while they were taking a break. Willow having to listen to him with his fling- just no! This still bothers me. I am a romantic - I want romance, not torture.
But - yes Marion, you redeemed him. I did not think you would, or could, but you did! Thank you, thank you!
I am so relieved Willow and Stavros got their happy ever after.
I received a complementary copy from the author in return for an honest review. I look forward to more from Marian Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment