Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Charming Whispering Bay is back and better than ever.

That Man of Mine That Man of Mine by Maria Geraci
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

This small town romance is four and a half stars. That Man of Mine is the third book in the Whispering Bay series, and each is better than the last.
Fascinating romance between two people who have been married longer than they have lived apart, and are drifting apart. Can't really call it second chance romance, but honestly, had me wondering if they would make it. I love the world building, the inter-connected families and history between the characters.
You have to read this just for the night of the armadillos. Just perfect! Even the fact that they still had some issues you felt like, OK, they can make it. Thank goodness!
I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review. And I look forward to reading the rest of the Whispering Bay series.

No comments:

Post a Comment