Friday, August 28, 2015

The Brigadier's Runaway Bride is a nice entry in the Dukes of War series

The Brigadier's Runaway Bride The Brigadier's Runaway Bride by Erica Ridley
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

This story just misses four stars because I felt it was more of a story to complete others in this series, rather than a stand-alone.
This historical romance is the fifth in the Dukes of War series. The heroine has been left pregnant by her soldier fiance. She decides to wait no longer and will marry his friend, the duke, to give her child a name. Her soldier fiance turns up just in the nick of time and saves her from her marriage of convenience. I liked that this romance did not end with the marriage, but continued in order to tell the story of true love.
I am looking forward to the jilted duke's story. I received an ARC from the author in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment