Friday, August 28, 2015

Montana Hero, Big Sky Mavericks, book 4

Montana Hero Montana Hero by Debra Salonen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 4 in Debra Salonen's Big Sky Mavericks series, set in the Montana Born world of Marietta, Montana. Our hero Flynn is the brother of Ryker, the hero in Montana Darling. He relocates to Montana in the aftermath of a wildfire where he couldn't save a victim. Our heroine Kat has come to Montana, as the place her mother had been happiest. They both end up working for the Search and Rescue team based in Marietta. I liked this short contemporary western romance.
The characters are believable and thought it was interesting, and exhausting, to see how a single mom dealt with, quite well I thought, with a son with Asperger's. Fortunately she found time to fall in love with our hero, Flynn, and Flynn, bless his heart, shows her she can be scared but doesn't have to be alone. I love Flynn.
I particularly liked that Flynn's wildfire hotshot friends are relocating as well, and we therefore have more stories to follow. I got this complimentary copy from NetGalley and look forward to more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment