Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Goodreads Review: One Night with the Bad Boy

One Night with the Bad Boy One Night with the Bad Boy by Eve Gaddy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is book number 4 in the Whiskey River series. I liked it, just felt like it was too abrupt an ending.
The hero has just found out he has two additional brothers. They are required by the terms of the will to live on a ranch and learn to work together. Our heroine works at the family business, so our hero Xander Blue gets to work with our heroine Bailey.
I felt like Bailey blamed Xander for her ex's fault. It is a short sweet contemporary romance, and I did like it, I guess I just wanted a little more story, which is why I only gave it three stars.
I am enjoying the two Kelly Brothers, as well as the two Blue brothers, getting their Happy-ever-afters. I got a complementary copy from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment