Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Goodreads Review His Forbidden Princess

His Forbidden Princess (Royal Holiday #4)His Forbidden Princess by Jeannie Moon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short sweet contemporary romance, a novella in the loosely connected Royal Holiday series.
I liked this book. Second chance romance between a princess, Sofie, and an American, Ian, who was her college love and is now her security officer, and bodyguard.
I loved when they went to his family vacation house as a safe house. It was so sweet to see them reconnect, against the background of his family and memories.
I loved his uncle leaving them alone there, with a storm coming. The uncle knew Ian would protect Sophie from the storm, both weather and bad guys.
I think there is potential here for several more characters to have their own stories. I hope so. I felt this story was too short - I want more.
I got a complimentary copy from netGalley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment